HI ALL!im new here!;)

LSCGODDESS98

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hi all, im LSCGODDESS98...just stoppin in to say hi to all my lincoln mark 8 owners, and chit chat about lincoln stuff...and i too was once a caddy eldo owner, i really dont have any complaints on the caddy's,beautiful cars , :) but im more a ford/lincoln type of girl.
you know the kinda girl who like's balls on a car
to see my ride you all welcomed to go to my site
www.savoieproductions.com/links/cars.html
click on the pix book link.
check back once in a while i may have new pix commin soon;)

LSCGODDESS98 said:
hi all, im LSCGODDESS98...just stoppin in to say hi to all my lincoln mark 8 owners, and chit chat about lincoln stuff...and i too was once a caddy eldo owner, i really dont have any complaints on the caddy's,beautiful cars , :) but im more a ford/lincoln type of girl.
you know the kinda girl who like's balls on a car
to see my ride you all welcomed to go to my site
www.savoieproductions.com/links/cars.html
click on the pix book link.
check back once in a while i may have new pix commin soon;)

Welcome......pull up a seat and enjoy. Nice ryde, nice site. Let your friends know about us!

:Beer :W​

Ginamarie,

Welcome to the club. I hope you hang around and get involved. It will be good for all us guys to have a feminine point of view, unless we count Joeys that is. LOL.

If I check my archives, I might be able to find a picture of me with my balls on the car for your viewing pleasure. More LOL.

Have fun here. Things are sure to get a little crazy.

"Welcome to the club. I hope you hang around and get involved. It will be good for all us guys to have a feminine point of view, unless we count Joeys that is. LOL."

Oh boy.....look out.......

"If I check my archives, I might be able to find a picture of me with my balls on the car for your viewing pleasure. More LOL."

Hmmmmmm.....no thanx.....more pix I do not need painted in my head on a day like today......or any day for that matter.....LOL!

"Have fun here. Things are sure to get a little crazy."

Yes please do, and yes they will.....especially now that Geno is posting :F

I'm amazed at how many females are getting involved with the clubs these days and how much they are into cars. There are many guys out there that are very lucky because most women just don't understand the enjoyment we get from our vehicles. Its nice for a change.

Jibit said:
I'm amazed at how many females are getting involved with the clubs these days and how much they are into cars. There are many guys out there that are very lucky because most women just don't understand the enjoyment we get from our vehicles. Its nice for a change.

I agree....women like that are difficult to find, but are becoming more and more prevalent, and that is a GREAT thing! :Beer :W

ABsolutely ! We need a few ladies around here to keep us civl -- WELCOME and enjoy the place! Maybe you could like is from your page?

:W It is nice to see Women that are into cars!! :)

Joeychgo said:
ABsolutely ! We need a few ladies around here to keep us civl -- WELCOME and enjoy the place! Maybe you could like is from your page?

Civl?? Or civil? Either way we will need more than a FEW ladies to do that...... :F

1wykdmk8 said:
Civl?? Or civil? Either way we will need more than a FEW ladies to do that...... :F

There goes Joe and his spelling errors again. :D :N

1wykdmk8 said:
There is an idea.....a spell checker....for him and you :N

:N The difference with Joe and I is that I take less then 30 seconds or less to type each one and then hit post. I don't care if I don't spell something right people know what I mean. He has the most post and post every 5 min so I think it would be more important for him not me lol. Plus I could care less. LOL this is what a $40,000 education gets you. You can't spell because you are so use to spell checker. :N

thanK you all...thank you thank you..and thanx;)
:p :)

and yeah girls are hard to find who actually knows whats she's talkin about!
i totaly agree...i really dont like girls who just blab and not say anything,..(regarding cars) it not all about the way you look...it matters how it drives too ...looks come secondly (i tink)....dont get me wrong ..im no machanic, nor do i know everything,theres allways someone next to you/me who know more than you/I ,im aways open to learn new things...regarding interest in cars..like fords, and lincolns.(basiclly cars all runn the same,same consept)
i say thanks to my hubby and his dad,for knowing things about cars,and passin it on to me..and not many girls take an interest..cause there somewhat afraid to break a nail.lol..or get grease marks on there precious hands..like ewwwh type of attitudes lol..... i like to get alil dirty...they say, always be alert...know the sounds, smells, and feel's how the ride is...and as you learn all this youll be able to find out what the problems are on ur own, and not being some type of "clueless" stuck on the side of the road..heheh....and lol thats y we see many girl sayin..."aahhh whatta i do..." on the side of the road. ;D
:N

and thank you for the comment about my site..im still doin work on it...ill get more pic for the lincolns and mustang. and yes will do ill let many know..maybe more members will soon sign up!

Spidar6996 said:
:N The difference with Joe and I is that I take less then 30 seconds or less to type each one and then hit post. I don't care if I don't spell something right people know what I mean. He has the most post and post every 5 min so I think it would be more important for him not me lol. Plus I could care less. LOL this is what a $40,000 education gets you. You can't spell because you are so use to spell checker. :N

Don't get do defensive......I do not take any longer than you to type a post.......I just have a tendancy to go over what it is that I am typing for errors....all that time in the military and the technical articles that I have written in the past.....I just do not like to go back over what it is that I have already done typed....... :N :N

LSCGODDESS98 said:
thanK you all...thank you thank you..and thanx;)

and yeah girls are hard to find who actually knows whats she's talkin about!
i totaly agree...i really dont like girls who just blab and not say anything,..(regarding cars) it not all about the way you look...it matters how it drives too ...looks come secondly (i tink)....dont get me wrong ..im no machanic, nor do i know everything,theres allways someone next to you/me who know more than you/I ,im aways open to learn new things...regarding interest in cars..like fords, and lincolns.(basiclly cars all runn the same,same consept)
i say thanks to my hubby and his dad,for knowing things about cars,and passin it on to me..and not many girls take an interest..cause there somewhat afraid to break a nail.lol..or get grease marks on there precious hands..like ewwwh type of attitudes lol..... i like to get alil dirty...they say, always be alert...know the sounds, smells, and feel's how the ride is...and as you learn all this youll be able to find out what the problems are on ur own, and not being some type of "clueless" stuck on the side of the road..heheh....and lol thats y we see many girl sayin..."aahhh whatta i do..." on the side of the road.

and thank you for the comment about my site..im still doin work on it...ill get more pic for the lincolns and mustang. and yes will do ill let many know..maybe more members will soon sign up!

You are more than welcome on all accounts.......enjoy your stay here with us and have fun....that is what it is all about....too many ppl, and sites have let that aspect fall into the cracks and the fun has left the building. We are trying to stay above that and keep it fun and informative..... :Beer :W

1wykdmk8 said:
Don't get do defensive......I do not take any longer than you to type a post.......I just have a tendancy to go over what it is that I am typing for errors....all that time in the military and the technical articles that I have written in the past.....I just do not like to go back over what it is that I have already done typed....... :N :N

College teaches you to type it and be done in very short time LOL. I am not getting defensive by any means. I am simply telling you what I do. :D :N

Spidar6996 said:
College teaches you to type it and be done in very short time LOL. I am not getting defensive by any means. I am simply telling you what I do. :D :N

I know you are not....but I have to bust your gonads though....would not be me if I did not :N :Beer

cool! ;)

thanks guys..looking forward to stickin around;)

:L

Last edited by a moderator:
my ride...;)

98 LSC R beach 32304.jpg

umm and another one....

my baby don't mess around....
cuz .... :L :steering ;)

98lsc R duskskyz 31304.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.
Back