Hey Pepp im calling you out Ohio State Beats Michiagan wan hear the stake of the bet

B

bigdog1279

Pepp ohio state Beats Michigan

80 days till kick off game right

i got Ohio state Buckeyes
You got MU

looser Buys winner a full tank of gas at the next meet after the first game
or sends 30 dollar Money Order to Winer you choose wich one you want

YOU'RE ON , i am going to enjoy that full tank of gas, Michigan will smoke them and they will end up sucking mud. :biggrin:

you know that MUD STANS FOR

Pepp

MICHIGAN
University
Damed

:)
LOL

just remember
30dollars would have been payed out right after on win
and the fulll tank of gas gets payed next time we are at a meet together after the game
but dont worry i wont be at debis meet exspecting gas befor the game even palys LOL

You took the gas
So im taking the tank of Gas LOL
its gona be fun
watching you pay for my gas whyll everyone els sess also from the club :)

and no backing out
after tomarow ill give you 24 hourse to change you mind if your scared

I am not going to back out, and mud stands for bigdog1279,me scared ain't no way that is going to happen. :biggrin:

peppeman i eat Hot Peppers all day long so a pepper like you wont have nothing for me
and
say what you like
That coment you made was week week

why dont you stop smoking the weat gras man
that stuff is for goats not ppl that wish they where goats LOL

Both of you must be smoking because Georgia is going to take it all the way baby!!!!!! ok, so not really, but I've got to support my team. GO FALCONS!!!!

Bigdog1279 i stopped smoking cigarettes over 25 years ago, I do however enjoy an occassional drink of scotch now and then or Crown Royal.

well hey Mallen me and Pepp got have our rivale its bin going on since the erly 1900s with Ohio state And MU
so we are just doing what other ohioans and Mus have been doing for years LOL

trust me, I understand the rivalry. I went to University of Dallas, which was in walking distance to Texas Stadium, and the UT OU game is held there. They used my school for parking. Man, THAT was the craziest rivalry I've ever seen. I always enjoy getting together for the UGA/GT game. Especially since GT sucks lately.

well you know what im gona enjoyr
im gona enjoy whatching pepp pump my gas and pay for it and take a picture of him whyll he is doing it and
make shure that other ppl from the meet will see it when he dose it at the next meet after the OU MU game :)
that will be crazy Mad Man

ummmmm, who do I think will win, I think it will be who cares? I hate both of those schools with a passion.

Fighting Illini baby. 2 years ago we won I think one game. Last year we won 2 or 3. This year, it's on. It's the Zook era baby. (sarcasm) And by the way, theres a new force to reckon with in the NFC.... DA BEARSSS

well right now i dont car about no other team
all i know about is for the next 79 days
all i care about is that Ohio
kicks the MUDS
as that mean OU
kicks MU as into the ground wher they belong

screw Michigan U
they are Dammed to hell
Dammed to hell i say :)

yeah only thing i see is yello that ill run over in my car lol

Members online

No members online now.