hey guys, whats up?fuel pump woes

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
hey havent posted in a while, waiting on new laptop and gettin moved, just replaced 2 upper control arms, water pump, and gettin ready to replace the fuel pump, even though i work at a ford dealer, my cost is still over 400 bones, over 600 list, found one from supercoupe performance for 110 and Geno has one , i think for 115, so i'll be ordering, right now the car is not running :Bang but soon we'll be up and running, let me know other places to look for fuel pumps. other than wear items owning a fast mark viii= priceless!!! :Beer , next to replace power steering rack, rear seals or replace with 3:73's and tranny rebuild, by me and another ford tranny tech(600 bucks), then wheels and somthin about my worn seats leather and steering wheel.....miss ya guys please help out ....thanks jeff also i know joey......add to the tech area !!!! :N

viiiball said:
Geno has one , i think for 115, so i'll be ordering, .... let me know other places to look for fuel pumps.

Support the site and the vendors here. Geno has it, you know it works. He'll take care of you. You can call him and he'll walk you thru any problems. SO what's the problem?

Just get it and be done with it.
icon7.gif

Members online

Back