Hey Guys I Learned Something Cool And I Want To Share

lacussumok

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
well today i was walking to my car and i wasent paying attention and i was holding the unlock button and it turns out if you hold down the unlock button on your remote long enough all your windows will roll down and your moon roof will pull back i was so amazed:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

its sooooo cool:) :) :) :)

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

:L :L

:wrench :wrench :wrench :wrench :wrench :wrench

have you ever read your owners manual? :lol:

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't know either until I took the manual into the bathroom for some good reading.

now turn the key in the door either way......more magic! lol

have you ever read your owners manual? :lol:

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't know either until I took the manual into the bathroom for some good reading.

acutally no ive never even picked it up i have one though i think?

lol i just tried it and it doesnt work? how long do i have to hold the button down?

maybe it doesnt work since i added a different alarm?

lol i just tried it and it doesnt work? how long do i have to hold the button down?

it does not work with aftermarket alarms for some reason. mine didn't do it without adding a relay.

i knew about turning the key to open them but not holding unlock.

although these type of posts might seem useless and widely discussed throughout the forum, there's always a member who hasn't seen such post and benefits from it. that's what this site is all about. there is a thread floating around about all the cool stuff the LS can do. like i didn't know that if you leave your blinker on for like a minute your cars makes a ding noise to make you aware of it. this is when reading the manual is fun

it would be cooler if you can close everything by holding the LOCK button on the key fob like the Mercedes

i wouldent trade my ls for anything my freinds dream cars are million dollar cars and my is my ls

LS PRIDE BABY :-D

RTFM

It is too bad you have to turn the key in the door to the lock position to roll the windows up rather than just holding the lock button.

when installing an aftermarket alarm if you make your lock and unlock connections at the right place you can roll the windows down AND UP. you just have to make the connections between the wires at the drivers door lock (where the key goes in the door) and the Drivers Door Module (in the center of the door). I made my connections at the DDM, the wires are in the 20 pin plug, pin 16 (black/blue) for lock and pin 17 (black/white) for unlock. my viper 791 also has a feature called comfort closure so all you have to do is press lock and the system will make sure all the windows are up when it arms the alarm

I have an aftermarket and I just have to hit the button three times.... the longer I hold the third the more it opens them

doing that pops my trunk. this has been covered in another thread though so i won't discuss it again..

i know a guy whos car starts when he unlocks it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a horrible install he got!

I found this out when my keys were in my pocket....lolol....pure shock ha ha

Members online

No members online now.
Back