Hey everyone

maxmk8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hmm don't really know how many of you guys know me around here. Just a short introduction. My name is Max and I currently live in Hayward, CA. :rolleyes:
I've had my lincoln Mark Viii for a little over 3 years now. Also have a bunch of other cars including a crown Vic a rice rocket :nos: (Prelude) which i'm probably going to sell soon.

Ops forgot to mention, It is a 1996 Mk VIII in opal opalescent with chrome directionals.

Last edited by a moderator:
maxmk8 said:
Hmm don't really know how many of you guys know me around here. Just a short introduction. My name is Max and I currently live in Hayward, CA. :rolleyes:
I've had my lincoln Mark Viii for a little over 3 years now. Also have a bunch of other cars including a crown Vic a rice rocket :nos: (Prelude) which i'm probably going to sell soon.

Ops forgot to mention, It is a 1996 Mk VIII in opal opalescent with chrome directionals.

:W Crazy Max....how r things in Caliland? Glad to see you make it....sit back, relax, and grab a :Beer (if you are old enuf.....LOL)

1wykdmk8 said:
:W Crazy Max....how r things in Caliland? Glad to see you make it....sit back, relax, and grab a :Beer (if you are old enuf.....LOL)

lol yea cali is crazy with all those gays strolling around :q lol.

Other than that i just came back from a 1500 mile road trip in cali. I've seen 5 prisons on my way. Supposadly Cali has the highest incarceration rate in the world. 626 (502 in US) per 100,000. Russia has 330 per 100,000. Well ya back to the trip, cali has an amazing landscape, you can either find mountains with snow and forests (lake tahoe) or deserts, like the death valley (my last roadtrip). Or open fields with no one in sight. Or Hollywood. Well besides that if i can't get rid of that awful wheel vibration i'm going to go crazy :Bang .

Max... whats up buddy? Glad you found us. This place is very cool. Lots of reading, great people, and a very friendly, welcoming atmosphere. You wont find any political :q around here. Just good people, enjoying what its really all about...the cars!

take care buddy. Nice pic BTW. Beautiful drive. We towed to las vegas from Santa Rosa a couple years back for the E.T. finals at "the Strip". I love the open road. I vowed one day to take my Mark on those roads. between the climb from Bakersfield to the flats of Inyokern, I would love to go WOT for 2-3 minutes...better get than tranny cooler done first though! :steering
:W :Beer :Beer :L

BlackIceLSC said:
Max... whats up buddy? Glad you found us. This place is very cool. Lots of reading, great people, and a very friendly, welcoming atmosphere. You wont find any political :q around here. Just good people, enjoying what its really all about...the cars!

take care buddy. Nice pic BTW. Beautiful drive. We towed to las vegas from Santa Rosa a couple years back for the E.T. finals at "the Strip". I love the open road. I vowed one day to take my Mark on those roads. between the climb from Bakersfield to the flats of Inyokern, I would love to go WOT for 2-3 minutes...better get than tranny cooler done first though! :steering
:W :Beer :Beer :L

Yep its uphill for a good 10 miles out there. Aloha my friends

Welcome bro.

I would love to have a mark one day, but its just tc's till i get to 25. Actually cali and a mark 8 would be better. But anyway, welcome.

By the way what is this - IMHO

I know i look retarded but i cant figure out what it means.

Welcome man... :cheers:

Pepsi2185 said:
By the way what is this - IMHO

I know i look retarded but i cant figure out what it means.

In My Honest Opinion :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back