heres my ls

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
tell me what you think ive had it for 3 months now, got the grill cleared the lenses (fixing the fog this weekend) silverstar lights, eyebrows (fixing them too bubbleS), getting 20s this spring. sorry for the pics will get better when car is clean. also i want to paint the lead light housing ive seen them done here b4, what paint did you use, where can i get it. autozone said to go to the lincoln dealer (no time work 7-6 m-f) closed. where can i get it late at night and what my paint code. thanks.
ps the 300 is a car off cardomain.com(sick) and the exploder is my old toy.

lincoln upper.JPG

lincoln ls grill.JPG

lincoln ls front.JPG

lincoln back.JPG

lincoln ls upper.JPG

300.jpg

Explorer.JPG

From what I can see in your pics - I like your ride :cool:.

The blackout treatment on the front is great, what kind of grille is that?

Have you thought about getting an all black LSe licence plate surround for the trunk lid?

Kevin said:
From what I can see in your pics - I like your ride :cool:.

The blackout treatment on the front is great, what kind of grille is that?

Have you thought about getting an all black LSe licence plate surround for the trunk lid?

i was gonna just paint the surround black, i didnt know about the lse surround do you have any info on that

Paint works too - I tried that on my chrome surround, and it kinda pealed off after a while. So I just bought the plastic one Ford made for the LSe package.

Torrie at www.fordpartsnetwork.com can get you one (around $150?), just make sure it's from an 02 or older, 03+ is a different shape.

Members online

No members online now.
Back