Here She is.

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Geanna Marie Angelino. Man I couldn't be more proud!
geanna-1.jpg

geanna-3.jpg

geanna-4.jpg

geanna-5.jpg

geanna-6.jpg

geanna-7.jpg

geanna-8.jpg

geanna-9.jpg

There is nothing like a baby girl in your life! Congratulations Geno, she is beautiful.

Shes an angel.
It reminds me of when my daughter was born.

Wait until shes 14! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Geno,
Congradulations to you and your wife, Hope things went well. Now this is the next step of life....Enjoy...:) :) :)

Good deal dude and I love the LMS shirt. :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer

Thanks Guys. Yeah Tommy VERY true. Mommy is HOT! LOL

14? YES I am dreading that for sure because I have seen pics of my Wife at that age and Man am I in trouble.

Geno!
Life will never be the same , now you gotta wonder are you gonna teach her all of the tricks of the trade? Will she be selling the LMS package? :)

Congrats!
I have 4 Girls 1 boy and man talk about a handful!

Awesome man! I'm still getting settled with being maried. Got to love a hot roder in training.

The wife and I are talking about kids, we want no more then 3 because you can't fit any more in the back seat of the LSC and GT (those were her words) hopefully still a few years down the road, were in no rush. lots of practice in the mean time! :D

Thanks Guys. Yeah Tommy VERY true. Mommy is HOT! LOL

14? YES I am dreading that for sure because I have seen pics of my Wife at that age and Man am I in trouble.

Yeah as a friend of my dad's once put it, when you have a boy you have to worry about one penis. When you have a girl you have to worry about all of them.

Yeah as a friend of my dad's once put it, when you have a boy you have to worry about one penis. When you have a girl you have to worry about all of them.
Its not just the boys...one day daddys little girl the next day....holy $hit all hell breaks loose.
Hard to explain, the boys I can deal with.
I got a shotgun :D

Geno!
Life will never be the same , now you gotta wonder are you gonna teach her all of the tricks of the trade? Will she be selling the LMS package? :)

Congrats!
I have 4 Girls 1 boy and man talk about a handful!
4 girls...man how do you keep it together.
What ages?
All the screaming and gigling man I would go nuts!

Thank you all again. First Day home and all was pretty normal, few diapers and feedings 3 times awake, not too bad.

Members online

No members online now.
Back