Here Libbies. How's this for outrage!

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/story.jsp?id=2005051619250002270656&dt=20050516192500&w=RTR&coview=

Rather received extended applause after telling the crowd, "Never give up, never back up, never give in while pursuing the dream of integrity filled journalism that matters."

Sure Dan, Courage bud. Dan RatherNot is awarded the Peabody for his Abu Graib story. Coming on the heels of National Guard Memo Story. You know the one. The one that was a complete, fabricated LIE that he stood by and acknowledged as fact!

And left gives him an award and he accepts because someone forwarded some pictures to him of soldiers behaving badly.

I'm not even angry about it. You guys should be though. The way I see, we (I) just picked up another 1% of the US electoral vote and the wackos on the left keep pushing the mainstream to the right.

The guy that LIES wins an award for embarrassing the U.S.

Can't wait for Barry to respond to this.

MonsterMark said:
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/story.jsp?id=2005051619250002270656&dt=20050516192500&w=RTR&coview=

Rather received extended applause after telling the crowd, "Never give up, never back up, never give in while pursuing the dream of integrity filled journalism that matters."

Sure Dan, Courage bud. Dan RatherNot is awarded the Peabody for his Abu Graib story. Coming on the heels of National Guard Memo Story. You know the one. The one that was a complete, fabricated LIE that he stood by and acknowledged as fact!

And left gives him an award and he accepts because someone forwarded some pictures to him of soldiers behaving badly.

I'm not even angry about it. You guys should be though. The way I see, we (I) just picked up another 1% of the US electoral vote and the wackos on the left keep pushing the mainstream to the right.

The guy that LIES wins an award for embarrassing the U.S.

Can't wait for Barry to respond to this.

What's next? Newsweek for the "Truth in Journalism award"? :mad:

FreeFaller said:
What's next? Newsweek for the "Truth in Journalism award"? :mad:
icon14.gif
You know he is going to be TIME's "Man of the Year". The liberal media is sick and so out of touch with America as to be scary.

That is amazing Byan... I can't stand Rather.. BTW, He never did apologize for F'n up!
The NEWSWEEK Situation really needs to be publically addressed...!

All of the media ought to be scolded by Congress!!! They've been responsible for more security leaks and causing more issues than anything during these times.

mespock said:
Wasn't that Bush! What were they thinking! But then So was Hitler!
HIJACK ALERT!

This interested me so I looked up the list. Every sitting president has been on that list except Gerald Ford. Joseph Stalin was also on the list, twice in fact. Nikita Krushchev was on the list, so was the Ayatullah Khomeini.

Kbob said:
HIJACK ALERT!

This interested me so I looked up the list. Every sitting president has been on that list except Gerald Ford. Joseph Stalin was also on the list, twice in fact. Nikita Krushchev was on the list, so was the Ayatullah Khomeini.
And all were prominent world leaders. This guy RatherNot is just a douchebag, plain and simple.

More like........

The republicans are sick and so out of touch with America as to be scary.

Of course the medai keeps dropping the ball.

Joeychgo said:
More like........

The republicans are sick and so out of touch with America as to be scary.

Of course the medai keeps dropping the ball.
Rush is on it today boy and kicking the crap out of the MSM (MainStreamMedia). What Newsweek did was WAY WORSE than the whole Abu Ghraib story. And Nightline was on last night protecting them and then the New York Times this morning with their Edi-Bore-ial. Nothing but a bunch of inbreds.

I love it. The media keeps shooting itself in the foot trying to get Bush. And then get this. They all want to blame it on Bush because Bush and his administration didn't deny it fast enough. Therefore the story stood out there for a couple of days before it had to be retracted. I kid you not. It was all Bush's fault. LMAO.

As the MSM loses it's ability to brainwash America, people reach out to new sources for information and us right-wing wackos are right there to pluck them off. We slowly open their eyes, add a little saline solution, and let them finally see the light. It takes a while to re-acclimate after being locked in the closet being fed bullcrap just like a mushroom for 40 years.

Every day the right gets stronger and the left continues to cripple itself. Ya got to love it. Keep up the good work!

Man all I know............

Man that newsweek crap is so god damn stupid...I hate libs.

All I know is if that :q:q:q:q Hillary somehow pulls off the presidency I moving my business to mexico. I love my country but If we fall that far to elect her, whoa I
give up.
Oh I suppose to the libs I am a evil republican because I own a bussiness.
:Bang

mespock said:
Bryan you listen to "Rush" :slam Sometimes you sound intelligent! But come on "Rush" guess you are read for the nut house!
Actually Rich, been too darn busy to listen. But yesterday I was in the car and caught the first 10 minutes of his show and he was hitting it out of the ballpark. That's when I commented. I love the people that hate Limbaugh and then you ask them if they ever listened to him and they say, well, um no. You won't believe the number of people that have formed opinions of him that have never listened to him.

My Father-in-Law is a perfect example. Blue Collar Firefighter (union member and all that crap)...daughter goes off and marries this 'right-winger' and at first I am sure things didn't sit well but the more we 'interfaced', the more the clouds over his head cleared and then, whamo, he saw the light. He started for the first time to listen to Limbaugh. I told him he had to give it a fair chance. At least once or twice for a couple weeks and then form an opinion. Well he did just that and has been a right-winger ever since.

I suspect your problem is the environment you've been in since college and the total liberal brainwashing you received and also probably the reality that you need to be liberal to fit it with the crowd you work with. You are a soul that I know can be saved but you would have to give Limbaugh a fair shot. Of course, you would probably have to quit your job and boycott WEAC and the WTA and join us civil servants in the real world
icon10.gif
and forgo those 3 months of vacation you get every year.

I've caught him a few times. Figured that those who listen to Rush and actually believe Rush, Oh well then again people followed Jim Jones and believed him too!

I understand Bryan, you can't help it. I think that it's a genetic problem it's the gene right next to the one that hinders alcoholics, and homosexuals.

On yeah and I'll pray for you. I understand that conservatism causes a feeling of godlessness! Good Luck

mespock said:
I've caught him a few times. Figured that those who listen to Rush and actually believe Rush, Oh well then again people followed Jim Jones and believed him too!

I understand Bryan, you can't help it. I think that it's a genetic problem it's the gene right next to the one that hinders alcoholics, and homosexuals.

On yeah and I'll pray for you. I understand that conservatism causes a feeling of godlessness! Good Luck
LOL. Hey I know. We could switch jobs. I could be your temp. Man would I have a field day with all those libs in the break room. Quite a ruckus I would create. And then you could talk all these business guys into donating more money to the government so the government could go and waste it on all the stupid things they waste money on. That would be fun too.

Funny you mention Jim Jones with all the Kool-Aid that you guys drink! I'd be a little worried if it started tasting funny.
icon12.gif

MonsterMark said:
We could switch jobs.

You sure you want to spend a few days with 25 to 29, 12 year olds in a room that can only hold 20 comfortably? It is what starts the loss of hair!

QUOTE=MonsterMark]Funny you mention Jim Jones with all the Kool-Aid that you guys drink! I'd be a little worried if it started tasting funny.
icon12.gif
[/QUOTE]

Wha'ch you been putting in my Kool-Aid Willis! :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back