Help!

HELUVSMETOO

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I need a little help..........Over the weekend I noticed that my driver side door was making some funny popping noises when i opened and closed it, well yesterday I was getting into it, opened the door and the hinge that keeps the door from flying open was broken????.... I basically need to know what it is called, is there anywhere that I may be able to order it from, rather than going to my dealer, and how expensive it may be to replace....???
Its nothing immediate just very inconvienient parking on a hill and having an arm load of things, all while having to hold the door.. thanks! :waving:

HELUVSMETOO said:
Hey guys! I need a little help..........Over the weekend I noticed that my driver side door was making some funny popping noises when i opened and closed it, well yesterday I was getting into it, opened the door and the hinge that keeps the door from flying open was broken????.... I basically need to know what it is called, is there anywhere that I may be able to order it from, rather than going to my dealer, and how expensive it may be to replace....???
Its nothing immediate just very inconvienient parking on a hill and having an arm load of things, all while having to hold the door.. thanks! :waving:
Welcome to LvC!

Contact Torrie with Ford Parts Network at torrie@fordpartsnetwork.com. See if he has the item you are looking for. If he can get it, it will be cheaper than the dealer.

Members online

Back