Help!!!

2001LS

LVC Member
Reaction score
My grandmother is out of town and as usual I clean her 1994 Town Car up for her. It has 140,000 mi on it. It runs great she has not had any problems out of it at all. Well I noticed that when I crank it up after sitting for a day or so, I put it in gear and give it gas and it takes off slow for a second and acts like it is going to cut out. Then it kicks in and drives like perfect again. What do you think the problem is. It just started doing it.. I was thinking the fuel injectors might be dirty I thought about putting some Fuel Injection Cleaner in there. What do you think. I can really use some help the last thing I want is for it to cut out on her in the middle of her pulling out onto her busy street

transmission fluid might be low, mine used to do the same thing before i figured out that the pan was loose and all i did was tighten it and refill the transmission fluid and it was fine

This time I let it warm up for about 1-2min. And it did not do it. I guess it may need a tune up because it runs a little rough when you first crank it up. But stops after about 1 min. What do you guys think.

Members online

No members online now.
Back