Help!!!

00greenls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm back and have a problem and questions.
I received my kkm rev charger kit and decided to install it until my aluminum cai comes in. while putting kkm on i pulled to hard on plastic intake tube and you know where the pcv valve or hose connects to air intake(one closest to iac sensor)it broke off right where it connects to the plastic. Hose didn't break but the whole plastic piece it connects to did! So i super glued it back on which didn't hold so i then used cement like glue and it worked but my only question is will this cause any problems or damage to my engine or maf sensor? Also if it isn't working or connected right wouldn't it throw a check engine light? This also might sound like a noob question but how do you or what do you use to disconnect the pcv valve hose with that has the plastic connector type thingy on the end to disconnect it? How do you disconnect the iac sensor out of the stock plastic intake without breaking anything?
Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! Btw-i have stock air intake system still on car i only removed air cleaner box and added the kkm rev charger.

Members online

No members online now.
Back