Help with mods

M98

LVC Gold from Afghnistan
Reaction score
I am looking for parts to modify a 1998 lincoln continental. I'm also open to ideas. not much to spend. What size speakers come with the jbl system. I want to replace them.

You have a few options.

Speakers:

6 1/2 Front Door
6x8 Back Door
6x9 Read Deck

Appearance:

Window Tint
Rims
Chrome Pillars
Hids
Custom Cobrastar Badge
Also their are Wood Grain kits for your car
Rocker Panels
Fender Trim

Performance:

Well their isn't really alot of options here because your transmission wont be able to handle anything big, but a few good things can be done.

Oh the car was also wrecked so I need a new rear bumper. the guy i am buying it from does not want to fix it and it has an indetion below the left rear brake light..anybody have ideas where to get the parts. Give me some things that would look neat on the car and what would help gain some horse power.

thiers a post for air box mod for your first one. And check ebay theirs a couple tail lights on their and they usually go for cheap. no tail lights today but theirs a 98 oem bumper new and unpainted for 99.99

Oh the car was also wrecked so I need a new rear bumper. the guy i am buying it from does not want to fix it and it has an indetion below the left rear brake light..anybody have ideas where to get the parts. Give me some things that would look neat on the car and what would help gain some horse power.

Go to the vendor section of this forum and click the one that says 5 star ford. Make a post telling what you need and Max the representative for that company will reply to your post with the discount price for all your items NEW. They are cheaper then wholesale by a good bit and he's very good to deal with and fast delivery from AZ to the east coast. Hope that helps.

Members online

No members online now.
Back