Help PLease!!!

free139stylz

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok so I was trying to install a FM modulator into my stock head unit when trying to take the face plate off I took off the climate control face plate and I had the key on so i could take it out of park and get the ashtray out when I did that the back of the climate control hit a screw and a little bit of smoke came out from what look like the head unit or climate control....... now when I turn my key everything comes on but the engine it wont even turn like the starter fuse is blown but I checked that. The radio still comes on and works fine but the climate control wont come on i guess thats just because the cars not starting well if anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated

free139stylz said:
Ok so I was trying to install a FM modulator into my stock head unit when trying to take the face plate off I took off the climate control face plate and I had the key on so i could take it out of park and get the ashtray out when I did that the back of the climate control hit a screw and a little bit of smoke came out from what look like the head unit or climate control....... now when I turn my key everything comes on but the engine it wont even turn like the starter fuse is blown but I checked that. The radio still comes on and works fine but the climate control wont come on i guess thats just because the cars not starting well if anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated

sounds like an anti theft problem.. did you try disconnecting the battery for a while allowin the pcm to reset?

Members online

Back