Help I am Going through LVC Withdrawls

pepperman

The Real Deal
Reaction score
I moved to a new apartment and the workers remolding these apartments cut the phone lines during remolding and no DSL signal at the moment, i will be back to post whoring on Monday :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No wonder why it's been so peaceful.... I knew something was up when I seen nothing but Mark VIII and LS threads, barely any "Anything Goes" threads! WoW! haha. just playing man.

for real, there's been nothing going on here in the anything goes sectoin, we need pepp!!!

Thanks everyone, it's been a B!TCH trying to het hooked back up, as soon as I do get hooked back up LOOK OUT, I am still having to use the local library to get on LVC, it ok but i am use to being online when i want to. I am ok but this Blows having to wait on people their make up minds.

I don't know if i will make it to chat tommorrow night but i will try, if i don't talk to you next week :D

Still waiting for new phoine lines to be run, this is getting on my last nerve!!!!

Latest update : they had a big meeting about the phone lines, supposedly they are going to get fixed ( I Hope ) will let you know when that happens!!!

pepp. you go to the library.!!!! i haven't been there in years
and i have to say that it is worth about anything to come here every week and talk with you people.

Update: They should run the new phone lines on Monday, if not all HELL is going to be raised over it!!!!

hopefully i will be back online at my apartment on Monday :cool: Later people!!!!

Hopefully it will be soon ,as soon as the main office gives the ok on the new phone lines , the bunch of :q :q :q :q :q

Hey Pepps your screwed LOL...:hump: You're never getting back on line. I'll have my gold bling before you get back on line.

I'm expecting 1000 post the first day you are back up.

Rich, a case of Killians says that i get back online before you get your Gold Bling back you up for it :N, i would put 1,000 post up in one day but i don't want to end up in the trunk of one of the Godfathers Lincolns :D

Damn it was a long dry spell for me, not being able to post pics on LVC, now everything is back to normal, the voices have stopped talking to me for now :D

pepperman said:
Rich, a case of Killians says that i get back online before you get your Gold Bling back you up for it :N, i would put 1,000 post up in one day but i don't want to end up in the trunk of one of the Godfathers Lincolns :D

But you are the Whore!! of Whores!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back