Help for illiterate, dolt , nitwit....

cammerfe

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
or pick your own label to describe someone that can spell (usually) b ut has trouble with anything computer beyond typewriter. I need a VERY step-by-step set of instructions for posting photos. In order for this to work, my helper must not assume that I understand anything. Also, I am very literal, so the sort of leap of intuition that seems to be necessary to be computer-able eludes me. I have Photoshop Elements 4.0 as a place to start and have figured out how to email photos to other email addresses. Is this enough to go on? Thanx !!! (I did try searching---nothing worthwhile after an hour or so)
KenS from Ben's Place:confused:

I also am computer retarded unless it says obd11 on it i dont have a clue.:Bang :Bang :Bang :I i still type with 2 fingers it would be great to get some reply's on this:D :D :D :D

while we are on subject how do you quote some one in your post? I tried once but couldn't figure it out.

To quote you click the "Quote" box on the bottom right of the post you want to quote.

To post pics you scroll down on the thread screen until you see the links just below the the Quick Reply box. Click the Link that says "Go Advanced". After going advanced, scroll down until you see the link that says "Click to Upload Photo". Click that link. It should tell you the size limits for different file types. You might need to resize your images before you can post them.

To quote you click the "Quote" box on the bottom right of the post you want to quote.

To post pics you scroll down on the thread screen until you see the links just below the the Quick Reply box. Click the Link that says "Go Advanced". After going advanced, scroll down until you see the link that says "Click to Upload Photo". Click that link. It should tell you the size limits for different file types. You might need to resize your images before you can post them.

Cool thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back