Help finding part.

jeremiahholt

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 2005 Lincoln Ls 2005. While take the intake manifold off I I broke the upper radiator hose plastic nipple. I was wondering if anybody knew where to find this part. 3W4Z-8260-AA

I have a 2005 Lincoln Ls 2005. While take the intake manifold off I I broke the upper radiator hose plastic nipple. I was wondering if anybody knew where to find this part. 3W4Z-8260-AA
It would probably also help if you told people which engine you have (the V6 apparently) as the cooling system on the V8 is completely different.

Googl3 this p/n.
Google the p/n. I did; it's a radiator hose.

Googl3 this p/n.

Google the p/n. I did; it's a radiator hose.
I'm sure he knows what it is, most of us do. The problem is that it hasn't been made in a long time and is out of stock everywhere. He's not asking what it is or about Google. He's asking where he can actually get one. I'd help if I knew of a source, but I don't.

AIR Amazon, among others, were shown as suppliers for this p/n.
Hey, if you can actually find it, then post it. But you can't just look at Google results.
1669132004593.png

Just like everybody else, they don't actually have it anymore.

I think that the Jaguar equivalent part is still available. I think that is

XR827648​

Hard to find but Lakeland Ford has it. It's been upgraded to version BB and Rock Auto has it. Try these for openers and more Google references are there.

Hard to find but Lakeland Ford has it. It's been upgraded to version BB and Rock Auto has it. Try these for openers and more Google references are there.
I know I am pushing on this, but it is experience based. Do you say that Lakeland has it because you called them and got someone there to go find it on the shelf, or do you say that just because they say they have it somewhere on line? Several times I placed an order for an LS part on line where it said they had it, only to have the order canceled a week later when they went to pull it and didn't have it.

Anyway, its not my problem and I'll lay off here. I just assumed that jeremiahholt did all the easy checks before posting here.

I know I am pushing on this, but it is experience based. Do you say that Lakeland has it because you called them and got someone there to go find it on the shelf, or do you say that just because they say they have it somewhere on line? Several times I placed an order for an LS part on line where it said they had it, only to have the order canceled a week later when they went to pull it and didn't have it.

Anyway, its not my problem and I'll lay off here. I just assumed that jeremiahholt did all the easy checks before posting here.
Amen, Bro

Members online

Back