Help find the problam !

tomux25

New LVC Member
Reaction score
In some auto service , they where doing a tune up, for my 97 markVIII.
After this i founded that the headlight's/turn signals/dashbord light's are gone.
They claimed(auto service) that they have nothing to do with this problam.
I am sure they disconected the battery power, before starting to work on tune up.So first thing that i though the short circuit might happend, and i checked all the fuse's under the dashbord, and under the hood, all fuse's are ok.Is there anything else besides, those two fuse boxes, that i have to ckeck. Is there any relay's that can be related to this problam?How to finde out why headlight's , turnsignals, dashbord lights are NOT working.There suppose to be some thing that relate's these three things, because all those problams happend at the same time.Pleace need help on this.:)

tomux25 said:
In some auto service , they where doing a tune up, for my 97 markVIII.
After this i founded that the headlight's/turn signals/dashbord light's are gone.
They claimed(auto service) that they have nothing to do with this problam.
I am sure they disconected the battery power, before starting to work on tune up.So first thing that i though the short circuit might happend, and i checked all the fuse's under the dashbord, and under the hood, all fuse's are ok.Is there anything else besides, those two fuse boxes, that i have to ckeck. Is there any relay's that can be related to this problam?How to finde out why headlight's , turnsignals, dashbord lights are NOT working.There suppose to be some thing that relate's these three things, because all those problams happend at the same time.Pleace need help on this.:)

dont assume that they disconnected the batt. half of the time i take my car in the radio channels are still there when i get it back. as for the problem, if it could have somthing to do with that, them perhaps.

the problem

they would not disconect the battery for a tune up. it is unnessary, and not incorpirated in the laber time. my ? is do the wipers still work? if not i have an idea. outher wise do not go yell at the shop. trace the problem, get under ther and check every thing. use a test light and a good ground sorce. use it to check all contions, splices, fuses, relays and any thing eals that is around there. let me know about the wipers.

well im stumped

I had a similer problem and it was a small cerkit that controles all that and was able to get it taken care of in about a day. I would check AllData for a service buliten :bash:

Members online

No members online now.
Back