HELP! ding'ing but no CEL or CODE's???

uknowmehfo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
ok.... so i turn the car on... dings ... "click seat belt" .... stops for a few sec... then ding ding ding same sh-t.... for a good 2 mins... it's the same sound as your message center when u low on gas or something. i put a obd2 reader on it. NOTHING "pass with no codes detected". check engine light not on.

what could it be?

00 v8
l_2fc46659fbd1abeff2e1a3cd47328415.png

I had a 2000 lincoln LS and it started doing this!!!!! And I got bad news for ya it cant be fixed the problem is the computer isnt registering with the ECU so it beeps its not hurting anything its just annoying I had to sell my LS because this annoyed me so bad!!!

I just went through that last week, getting service emergency brake, check left tail lamp at start up. Weak battery put a charge on it and no reoccurrence. It has been cold and combined with short drive trips, would start but deep discharge lost communication with ECU. LS are known to have strange happenings with a weak battery.

I just went through that last week, getting service emergency brake, check left tail lamp at start up. Weak battery put a charge on it and no reoccurrence. It has been cold and combined with short drive trips, would start but deep discharge lost communication with ECU. LS are known to have strange happenings with a weak battery.

well sh-t it looks like it's redtop time.

Staff online

Members online

Back