Help, Car's Either Dead or Haunted

dead car B*tch

Just want to take a moment and bitch about the dumb A$$hole who designed the LS, when your car is completely dead you can't access the trunk to get to the battery. They should at least have the seat release cable on the INSIDE of the car.

P.S. I don't have a fob, they cost $200. F*ck that

Just want to take a moment and bitch about the dumb A$$hole who designed the LS, when your car is completely dead you can't access the trunk to get to the battery. They should at least have the seat release cable on the INSIDE of the car.

Not at all true.
There is a mechanical key lock to the trunk. Put your ignition key in the key hole in the trunk lid, turn it, and the trunk will open. All LSes were made and sold with this. If it is missing, then someone removed it.

Has anyone ordered the Motocraft alternator from Rockauto? Any issues? I don't know why it would be any different than one from the dealer.

Or is it best to order from a local dealer in case it doesn't work?

Key fobs dont cost $200.

They run $15 brand new all day on ebay. PATS keys run about the same. These are not special fobs.

You were told in another thread that to open your trunk all you need to do is insert your key into the trunk lock keyhole. Stop being ignorant.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-4-BUTTO...Parts_Accessories&hash=item19d056697c&vxp=mtr

Not hard to find. Quit being cheap also.

Last edited:

Members online

Back