HELP! A/C issues!

2005HotRodLincoln

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. My ac just started acting wierd. It went from being ice cold to blowing hot air on the passenger side and cold air on the drivers side. But now it's blowing very hot air out of all vents while the ac is on! Has anyone had this problem before and what can I do to fix this? PleAse help!

Can we get a moderator that just instantly bans people who simply create an account to ask these overly asked questions?

Some people are new to forums altogether so I have some understanding. Most new members seem to take the advice to search and dig around. Note.....I say most. Not all.

But thread prostitutes, that is a different story and it irks the sh** out of me. LOL.

A person who starts a thread for every little question. Some questions can be asked all in one thread. Especially new and active ones.

Can we get a moderator that just instantly bans people who simply create an account to ask these overly asked questions?

I wouldn't go that far. There needs to be some penalty for those who refuse to search after being pointed in the right direction. First time offenders should just get a warning.

I had never ever been a member of any forum prior to this, and my first "question" you guys flamed me pretty hard. After that, most of the stuff I've done to my car you guys would've had no clue about because I didn't ask, just searched. Like the K&N intake, the restoring of the headlights, etc. But based on the first post rule - I would've been banned :)

I had never ever been a member of any forum prior to this, and my first "question" you guys flamed me pretty hard. After that, most of the stuff I've done to my car you guys would've had no clue about because I didn't ask, just searched. Like the K&N intake, the restoring of the headlights, etc. But based on the first post rule - I would've been banned :)

Your post made me go back and look since I remember when you joined. You did not get it bad at all. On what thread exactly did you think you got bombed for a question?

Headliner :)

Was more like a "USE THE DAMN SEARCH NEWBIE" and "REMOVE THE FENDER VENTS YOU MORON" kind of attitude... hahahaha

Aaaaah. LOL. The funny thing is Rell, if that to who you are referring, would give the shirt off of his back to help someone. We all bump heads from time to time. Just bring up gen 1 vs gen 2 topic and watch some get their battle gear on. LOL.

But, adhesive Fender Vents do strike an instant negative chord around here. A very polarizing item. I cannot stand them either but tend to make a somewhat fun spin on them.

Yeah when I get some time trust me I will be removing them... I just don't know how long they've been there so I know it wont be a simple removal. I'm sure they'll be some polishing, goo be goning' etc that ill need to do to remove the residue and for now, i'd rather focus on more imporant things like two weekends ago i finished the headlights (took me 4-5 hours!). Right now im focusing on wheels as I just found out my wheels are in really bad shape.

Oh and it was no one in particular, not like i was upset about it, clearly i laughed and we all laughed and joked about it and still do. I respect all of your opinions, if I didn't I wouldnt ever bother posting anything about the car and just handle my stuff behind the scenes. I respect G-Rell's opinion too and even PM'ed him about his opinion on certain matters :)

Yeah, I got beat up pretty good by LoudLS when I asked about the car I ended up buying even after saying that I did the search before asking.

I seriously questioned whether I wanted to be here or not. Fortunately I did get some positive replies and am happy about the car.

The sad thing is they way the forum is setup a new guy can start a thread but can't reply to it until the moderators unlock the privilege.

Last edited:
Yeah, I got beat up pretty good by LoudLS when I asked about the car I ended up buying even after saying that I did the search before asking.

I seriously questioned whether I wanted to be here or not. Fortunately I did get some positive replies and am happy about the car.

The sad thing is they way the forum is setup a new guy can start a thread but can't reply to it until the moderators unlock the privilege.

It's like getting hazed at a frat. Gotta get initiated :) The search function does blow on this forum, but as other members instructed, using google and typing in your question along with "lincoln vs cadillac" does produce viable results.

Members online

No members online now.
Back