Hello!

97 Ivory Pearl VIII

See somethin' shiny?
Reaction score
Hi!

New to the board today. Looking forward to hanging out!

My name's Ross and I live in Mishawaka, IN. I own a '97 Mark VIII in Ivory Pearlescent w/91K on the clock. I've had it for a little over two years and really enjoy it. It has been virtually trouble-free to own. I've only had to replace the #6 coil pack, the serpentine belt and a set of tires since I got it. It does have its quirks. The neon tail light works sporadically, the factory 10-disc CD changer skips and stops working pretty regularly, and the blower motor acts up when we get a lot of rain and the temp is around 50 degrees outside. I only have one major problem right now, a failing driver's side low beam headlight. Anybody have a line on a good price for a replacement HID bulb, Ford part #F8LZ-13466-AA?

Thanks --

Ross

:W to :V

Come and Join the Midwest Chapter!! :Beer

We are getting together tomorrow check out the thread in the General section.

Look for Dec. 4th Meet. You are very much :W a good time to meet some of the active members of :V

If you can't make it don't worry :W and have fun on the site.

:W to da family. for your headlight call that guy maxx at the link to the right. cd changer is just old i think and your fan need a new harness from the motor to the controller or you can fix it. see the tech section for more info. anyway like i said. :W
Eric

Members online

No members online now.
Back