Hello !!!!!!!

azntrevor

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
hey what's up I am a new member of LVC I just aquired a 1994 Lincoln Continental executive series preformance white on burgandy it is one comfortable ride the previous owner kept good care of it although the driver seat smelled like rotten cheese because he constantly crapped himself well he was about 75 years old so I cleaned up the mess and now its alot better and mine poor old man sold it to me dirt cheap for $125 he can't drive anymore and wanted it out of his drive way if you wanna know what it looks like it looks just like conti94's car its weird we have Identical cars its like a fleet of them when we hang out it looks like we are a livery service hey but its cool weve been friends ever since diapers he was the one who insisted for me to get that car because we couldn't find a fox body continental from the 80's but I'm still looking so if anyone has an offer let me know.

Welcome to the site Trevor was wondering when you would get around to joining, That story is hilarious by the way. By the by, are you still planning on swapping the fake wood dash for a Burl wood trim setup?

yeah I am deffinitly going to I've been thinking about swapping out the the burgandy inside door grips and clips over to either a chrome or wood to match the dash considering the one side is missing that. I also want to get an electric fan,a larger o2 sensor, and well some a/c would be nice also.

I got a question - Do you get nervous when someone else dives your car like Conti does? :D

Members online

Back