hello from Thailand

00ls5spd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone just wanted to let everyone know that we are very lucky to be able to have the Ls in the states. all they drive here are little toyotas and little 100cc honda motorcycles.....neways I miss my car very much hey Nick if u check this out e-mail me......

i'll be there in a month and a half mui tai tourny... wish me luck.. :Beer

I hit up Bangkok for a few days and then I went up north to Chaing Mei, then up into the mountains in Mei Hong Son to check out the long neck tribe ppl they r pretty cool I met this one girl that knew three differnet languages and she is only 15 yrs old. neways I am now in Phuket at Patong Beach (where the Tsunami hit last december) The food is awesome here el es dirt cheap too..................

00ls5spd said:
I hit up Bangkok for a few days and then I went up north to Chaing Mei, then up into the mountains in Mei Hong Son to check out the long neck tribe ppl they r pretty cool I met this one girl that knew three differnet languages and she is only 15 yrs old. neways I am now in Phuket at Patong Beach (where the Tsunami hit last december) The food is awesome here el es dirt cheap too..................

It is great to meet the people of the world. Are you on vacation or is it a business trip? Hey you should update your location uder your avatar so we can keep track of you.

I am just on vacation

I am just on vacation guys I still live in So Cal I will be back home on June 21st My father in-law and I are over here and my wife just for an extended long needed vacation.

Members online

No members online now.
Back