Hello from Denmark, SC!

bhj1977

New LVC Member
Reaction score
What's up everyone! My name is Bobby Hudson Jr! I like your website, its informative about Lincoln and Cadillacs! I've had my lincoln for sometime now. I would've still been driving it, but I was in an accident with it almost a year ago. I hit someone in the back because of my carelessness and neglect in not following my first instinct and putting a coil spring conversion kit on my lincoln. My suspension went out and I wasn't able to stop the car like it capable of doing because of the tires not full contact with the road for an emergency stop! I had thought about just getting parts off it for my thunderbird until last weekend I closed the door on both cars. The thunderbird sounded like a tin can where as the lincoln still had a solid sound when closing the doors on it. I decided from there to resurrect my lincoln from the dead and turn it into a camaro, mustang, challenger, import(jap and germ) killer while having fun driving it!:D

Welcome to the site man!! Glad to see that you will be bringing another Mark Viii back to life! Instead of sending it to the grave yard(Junk Yard)! It would be awesome to see some pics of your car! The bad and the good! Many members on here have alot of different parts for sale here! If they see that you need some parts, many of them will give you a good deal on what your looking for, or hell some will just give you stuff! Well good luck with the build, I just went and still am going through one myself!!! See ya later and looking forward to seeing some pics!

Members online

Back