Hello from a long lost member!

Thanks! Love how you did your Angel Eyes.

Thanks! What a comliment from one of the first to hack away at a gen2 headlight.

You're making me want a tl so bad. :shifty:

White cars clean up real nice!

You're making me want a tl so bad. :shifty:

Stay with rear wheel drive dude.

Not to hate but, staggered on FWD?
Why didnt u buy serious wheels like some Rays, Enkei, etc ! They look good but there are billions of similar wheels out there. Just my opinion.

Well except for the fwg, but it's a sleek car

Stay with rear wheel drive dude.

Not to hate but, staggered on FWD?
Why didnt u buy serious wheels like some Rays, Enkei, etc ! They look good but there are billions of similar wheels out there. Just my opinion.

There arent many good RWD cars out now with good gas mileage and under $30K.

Staggered on FWD is for looks only, no purpose there. Its the style going around and once I went staggered I wouldnt go back :cool:

Yes there are many wheels out there but that would be like me asking you why you dont drive a more serious car like a BMW M5 but instead a 00 V6 LS? Just my opinion.

There arent many good RWD cars out now with good gas mileage and under $30K.

Staggered on FWD is for looks only, no purpose there. Its the style going around and once I went staggered I wouldnt go back :cool:

Yes there are many wheels out there but that would be like me asking you why you dont drive a more serious car like a BMW M5 but instead a 00 V6 LS? Just my opinion.

Its all about budget. I decided to keep my car cuz its pretty rare. M5s r good, but V8? No way! I can't afford that everyday. About staggered, I'm pretty much all for the go, not look really. I mean, I do care about the look of course, but when I think on spending money on my car, I look for something that'll make it faster, handle better, etc etc.

Damn nice TL!!! I like the wheels on it. Did you by chance save anything from the Speed6?

Its all about budget. I decided to keep my car cuz its pretty rare. M5s r good, but V8? No way! I can't afford that everyday. About staggered, I'm pretty much all for the go, not look really. I mean, I do care about the look of course, but when I think on spending money on my car, I look for something that'll make it faster, handle better, etc etc.

At least we are on the same page. Im on a budget too supporting my wife, two kids, and a house on my income alone.

Thats why I didnt go with more expensive wheels especially since I got these for a heck of a deal.

My view is if I cant get a car to run in the 11's or 12's in the 1/4 for under $5K, why bother modding when most cars out there will whoop it. Thats why this TL is all show.

Damn nice TL!!! I like the wheels on it. Did you by chance save anything from the Speed6?

Thanks! No I sold off all my mods I had on the Speed6, turbo, intercooler, exhaust, intake, CP-E tuner, fuel pump, and all the other go-fast goodies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back