Hello from a long lost member!

Yes, had it custom made and sold it on Ebay. Its much easier swapping in then GEN1 diff and axles and call it a day.

Ok, thanks. I guess that'll be my route

Thank you sir. Your old LS was my favorite one on here. Since I'm a pic whore, and you haven't been around for a while, these are a couple of my favorites:

Thanks Pete. Damn, those wheels look good!

Me too. Otherwise I'd be on the other side of this forum with a Crimson Pearl '03 STS on factory chrome. Beautiful car and I always loved the look of the Seville, but RWD and 5-speed SST really won me over. That is a very nice Acura, however. Nice job!

Thank you. I would sport a Caddy too if hey didnt suck down so much fuel.

I hear that. I hate having to come home from a long day at work, then start in on the car. Granted, it's all been fairly easy stuff (coolant degas tank, coils, fixing head unit/nav, etc) but I'd much rather be washing/waxing the car, or better yet, playing in the sand box with my kid.

Exactly, more time for the important things in life. Not easy to mod cars having kids.

Thanks, Ray. It should be a bit faster now, at least in the 12s. That time was before 95% of the stuff I did to it was done. Hasn't been back to the track since. lol

Yeah, it sure has been a while. I'm still jealous of your old LS. It was easily one of the cleanest around. Sorry to hear about the Mazda. But it seems everything turned out fine in the end. :D

Thanks Ray, I'll give that a shot. Good to hear from you.

Thanks, Ray. It should be a bit faster now, at least in the 12s. That time was before 95% of the stuff I did to it was done. Hasn't been back to the track since. lol

Damn Tommy, that is nuts! I wanted a SRT8 myself but just cant justify the gas Ill go through especially when Im on the road for work everyday.

Yeah, it sure has been a while. I'm still jealous of your old LS. It was easily one of the cleanest around. Sorry to hear about the Mazda. But it seems everything turned out fine in the end. :D

Thanks rainjacks. The Mazda was a disposable car, luckily I didnt get killed in that shoe box.

Thanks Ray, I'll give that a shot. Good to hear from you.

Leo if you have issues PM me, Just call them as me and then there shouldnt be a issue.

You couldn't be more right about the gas situation. lol I think, according to the electronic display, my car shows about 12.2 MPG driving around town. Luckily, I don't drive the thing hardly ever. :lol:

What else ya got planned for the new car?

You couldn't be more right about the gas situation. lol I think, according to the electronic display, my car shows about 12.2 MPG driving around town. Luckily, I don't drive the thing hardly ever. :lol:

What else ya got planned for the new car?

I hear you. I was getting 16MPG in the LS and that was bad enough. The TL I average 20MPG when staying out of the VTEC.

So far not much planned, will be getting some staggered 19's for summer and keeping the 18's on there now for the winter wrapped in some nice snow tires.

Leo, if you want, Ill talk to Matt about the halos. Just PM me details on which ring. Inner/outer, etc..

The guy I bought my LS sold it to me cause he had bought a TL back then... I BET HE MISSES IT TOO.

Man.. ur LS has been my inspiration since I found this forum, I wanna get mine to look exactly the same.. but black and 1st gen taillights :rolleyes:

Good to see you around here dude !

new shoes for the TL

DSCN2504.jpg

DSCN2502.jpg

Love it ! Buddy of mine just bought one TL not sure if it's in Type S haven't talked to him in awhile but
Your Ls is my Ls's inspiration ! lol one day slowly but surely, nice choice on rims though

Looks very good man. I really love these. I like the previous TSX too a lot. I see one on my way to work often, its very low and rides on BBS LMs. Very sick.

NICE! Are those MRR wheels?? If so I thought about them on my LS but the lip didnt look as big as I wanted for the 20" that will fit the LS

I can certainly dig it :cool::D

Thanks Tommy!

Love the look of the car man!

Thanks Linc!

Love it ! Buddy of mine just bought one TL not sure if it's in Type S haven't talked to him in awhile but
Your Ls is my Ls's inspiration ! lol one day slowly but surely, nice choice on rims though

I loved the LS, wish they still made them or a replacement.

Looks very good man. I really love these. I like the previous TSX too a lot. I see one on my way to work often, its very low and rides on BBS LMs. Very sick.

Thanks Arthur! I like the GEN1 TSX too. They make a supercharger for those just like the TL to give it some more pep and still get good MPG.

Looks sweet!

Thanks! Love how you did your Angel Eyes.

NICE! Are those MRR wheels?? If so I thought about them on my LS but the lip didnt look as big as I wanted for the 20" that will fit the LS

These are MRR wheels in a staggered setup. 19x9.5 rear and 19x8.5 front.

Members online

No members online now.
Back