Hello Everybody

cbigclarke

LVC Member
Reaction score
i've been lurking here in the shadows for some time now and have really enjoyed this site. come monday i can realy feel like a member for i will be the proud owner of a 86 LSC, with 92K and real clean interior. it will need paint; but will worry about that after winter. the car doesnt skip, chirp, hicup, cough, or burp. can you belive all that for $500. what a great birthday present to me :HB . if i ever get a chanse i will post up picks.
my question to the new york people is where do you get your insurance?

cbigclarke said:
i've been lurking here in the shadows for some time now and have really enjoyed this site. come monday i can realy feel like a member for i will be the proud owner of a 86 LSC, with 92K and real clean interior. it will need paint; but will worry about that after winter. the car doesnt skip, chirp, hicup, cough, or burp. can you belive all that for $500. what a great birthday present to me :HB . if i ever get a chanse i will post up picks.
my question to the new york people is where do you get your insurance?
geico im not to sure how mucjh longer i am going to want to be with them though after i read that post.

Welcome Dude and happy belated Birthday.

I spent about four years restoring a car BEFORE having it painted in 2003.

Make it functional first and she'll love you forever.

Starting this weekend, follow this maintenance schedule!

thank you for the warm welcome.
oldschool i'll attend some of the breakfast's with my brother (anthony) who you where on the phone with the other day.
mespock, i'm not sure if i did a wise thing...what grief

cbigclarke said:
thank you for the warm welcome.
oldschool i'll attend some of the breakfast's with my brother (anthony) who you where on the phone with the other day.
mespock, i'm not sure if i did a wise thing...what grief
So ~that's~ where he knows me from?!?!?

We got disconnected and I left a message for him to ring me back. What grief did you get?

i charged the battery monday night to full. tuesday i stuck it in the car and it started fine. turned to the ACC. played the radio while doing oil change and radiator flush. started the car had it run to drain the block and what not. shut it off for about 4 hours, and restart. the next morning no power what so ever. put it back on the charger after work reads 1.5 volts....whats up with that??

1.5?

Did you remember to turn off the arch welder in your trunk?

Dude. It sounds like you either have a bad cell in the battery (a six month old battery is not a new battery) or you have a really nice power drain.

Did you test voltage across the battery while running?
Did you disconnect the battery overnight and test it in the morning?
If you have the receipt for the battery, get it tested. If not, then BUY A NEW BATTERY.

Members online

No members online now.
Back