Hello All

Cool 87

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I am a new member, I had a cool 87 Signature Series.Iwas really glad to find this forum.This is my second towncar,my first was a 1987. I really enjoyed it,but it was stolen one dark cold night::mad: Well I recently came across my1988 Signature Series I fell in love again:) I hope to have a lot of fun with this forum. I live in Fort Worth,Texas I am a former Police Officer and have my own business.I really love to meet and talk to other lincoln owners.Anyway don't want to get to long winded hope to have a lot of fun with you all.

Hi,Glad to hear about your lincoln.I almost sold mine But now im glad I didnt.
I have resurected this car and its a one owner from oklahoma,but it had electrical issues .I repaired everything except im still having trouble with having no headlights .Every time I put a fuse in for head lights the battery goes completely dead.But i will find a way...Its a sweet car cartier wheels and all the bells and whistles.hope to hear from ya.shawpawm.

pawman, I would start with a multi-meter and the fuse box. Determine what is going on in the system to cause the dead battery. How long does it take for the battery to die? It sounds like a short in the system. The most likely place for a short is at the headlights themselves or in the headlight switch itself. If you can rule either of those out, you've found your fault. Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.
Back