Heated seat issue?

Murdered_LS8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
In the picture, you can see that my drivers side heated seat control is lit up orange, and the passenger is green. Does that indicate a malfunction with the drivers side heating pads, or is that normal...?

uploadfromtaptalk1384389945054.jpg

Are they supposed to be a different color? Drivers side is orange, passenger side is green. My question is this: does the orange button light indicate a fault?

Are they supposed to be a different color? Drivers side is orange, passenger side is green. My question is this: does the orange button light indicate a fault?

Is it working?

40º??????? It was ~90º here today :dancefool

so when you press it what color does it turn ? is the orange a standby color or did you press it and it turned orange ?

Many thanks Ghost, that's pretty much what I had figured. Oh well, just one more thing on my extensive list of 'Sh*t my LS needs'.

List thus far: Front passenger window regulator, aluminum timing chain tensioners (upper), gas cap, and other 'nickel and dime' parts.

no prob man , damn good luck with the fixes , couple people on the forum parting out their Ls's might have the parts you need

no prob man , damn good luck with the fixes , couple people on the forum parting out their Ls's might have the parts you need

Yeah, that'd be ideal. I'm more of a 'buy it new' kind of Guy but at this point, it couldn't hurt lol.

true true , if you cheap out on your car it will cheap out on you
-someones motto lol

Yea indeed, lol. I'm all about bargain hunting though. I like to shop around, read reviews, ensure the product is exactly what I want/need.

Members online

No members online now.
Back