Heated sead and warm Temp lights out

Bruinzfan

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I know i dont post much but i do look around from time to time. I have tried to search, so forgive me if i missed it.

I have a 2004 LS V8. I have lost the lights that indicate heated seats and the lights for warming the cabin. All functions work but at night all you see is the blue lights for the cooled seat buttons and the blue side of the rocker switch controling the cabin temp.

BTW I probably caused this. I had the radio out while installing my satelite option.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Keith

Well i hope its as simple as that. I have had the radio out a couple of times and havent seen any loose wires. You know what i will be doing tomorrow...again!! :)

Hi all. I know i dont post much but i do look around from time to time. I have tried to search, so forgive me if i missed it.

I have a 2004 LS V8. I have lost the lights that indicate heated seats and the lights for warming the cabin. All functions work but at night all you see is the blue lights for the cooled seat buttons and the blue side of the rocker switch controling the cabin temp.

BTW I probably caused this. I had the radio out while installing my satelite option.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Keith

you from boston area?

Update--

Had the radio out several more times. Could not find a loose connection and to boot, there are no bulbs that are visible. Most likely LED's judging by the solid state circuit board preventing you from seeing that area.

Keith

Members online

No members online now.
Back