heads, intakes and valve covers for sale

BlackMark8Li

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 2 sets of each for sale. 1 set of heads is from my 93 mark with 140k miles, the second set is from my 96 mark with 80k(however I have to see if they are damaged before I will take money). they are still on the blocks but will come off in the next week of 2.

I have 2 intakes, one from a gen 1 mark and 1 from a gen 2( both come with imrc's) I also have 2 sets of valve covers, one from a gen 1 and 1 from a gen 2. if intrested let me know and also make me an offer.
`

BlackMark8Li said:
I have 2 sets of each for sale. 1 set of heads is from my 93 mark with 140k miles, the second set is from my 96 mark with 80k(however I have to see if they are damaged before I will take money). they are still on the blocks but will come off in the next week of 2.

I have 2 intakes, one from a gen 1 mark and 1 from a gen 2( both come with imrc's) I also have 2 sets of valve covers, one from a gen 1 and 1 from a gen 2. if intrested let me know and also make me an offer.
`

How much for the Gen 2 valve covers??

PHRANQUY said:
How much for the Gen2 intake/imrc's?

i'll take 50 for the covers and 75 for the intake and imrc's and the imrc controler. if you want the throttle body and iac i'll throw them all in for 25 more.

BlackMark8Li said:
i'll take 50 for the covers and 75 for the intake and imrc's and the imrc controler. if you want the throttle body and iac i'll throw them all in for 25 more.

I am sure that $50 is a fair price, but it's too steep for me, thanks. Derrick.

gen one heads and gen one intake ill give ya 150 how far into ny are you i might be able to pick up.

Sorry to inform everyone but this thread is dead. I just got rid of my car with the heads and intakes. I have a few parts in my shed, I will look to see whats left, and post.

Sorry I do not have the valve covers anymore. I don't have anything worthwhile in my shed. No More Parts.

Members online

No members online now.
Back