Headrests

LennDawg

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
how much do you guys think it is to get 2 headrest tvs into my 2 headrest... lookin for an estimated price.. any1 who has it done and knows the facts, let me kno

if you install yourself - e-bay has the 7" for about $200 a piece.

Quik LS said:
if you install yourself - e-bay has the 7" for about $200 a piece.

ya thats what i am wondering... install price, cause i can get 2 screens pretty cheap, i was just asking how hard i was gonna get hit with installation... you got any guesses for that?

LennDawg said:
ya thats what i am wondering... install price, cause i can get 2 screens pretty cheap, i was just asking how hard i was gonna get hit with installation... you got any guesses for that?

Where I work we charge $150.00 to put in the head rests. - that is for 2 of them $75.00 each head rest which inculdes running the wires, hooking them up and cutting the head rest (if required)

pdzcallday said:
Where I work we charge $150.00 to put in the head rests. - that is for 2 of them $75.00 each head rest which inculdes running the wires, hooking them up and cutting the head rest (if required)

dang, where are you located then... i went to this place near me n this guy i kno who works there said i shud go sumwhere else cause they charge 3 hours on each headrest, so it wud be about 1000 bucks just to install them when i supply the screens... CRAZY... where are you tho

You can do it, just be slow and careful. After all, you are cutting into your headrest.

LennDawg said:
dang, where are you located then... i went to this place near me n this guy i kno who works there said i shud go sumwhere else cause they charge 3 hours on each headrest, so it wud be about 1000 bucks just to install them when i supply the screens... CRAZY... where are you tho

Ship them to him!

i wouldnt do it myself, i aint that skilled haha and have no patience... but if PDZCALLDAY can get back to me about where he is located, mayb i can mail em out to em and have em install them for the $150 he said... but he hasnt gotten back to me so it isnt looking good :mad:

LennDawg said:
i wouldnt do it myself, i aint that skilled haha and have no patience... but if PDZCALLDAY can get back to me about where he is located, mayb i can mail em out to em and have em install them for the $150 he said... but he hasnt gotten back to me so it isnt looking good :mad:

Hey LennDawg,

I have a friend that owns a car audio place in richmond hill queens If you like call him up and tell him what you want to get done. His prices are very reasonable!! give him a call and see what he says Tell him Celo sent you here is the store number 718.641.2212, hope this helps you out

BIG CELO said:
Hey LennDawg,

I have a friend that owns a car audio place in richmond hill queens If you like call him up and tell him what you want to get done. His prices are very reasonable!! give him a call and see what he says Tell him Celo sent you here is the store number 718.641.2212, hope this helps you out

thanks alot Celo... ill call and find out, and ill let you kno!

Members online

Back