Headrest TVs

LennDawg

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
how much do you guys think it is to get 2 headrest tvs into my 2 headrest... lookin for an estimated price.. any1 who has it done and knows the facts, let me kno

first, i would get an extra set of headrests. Im thinking your looking at about 600 at least for a decent set of headrests and install. Dont go cheap on the screens or youll be changing them and the headrest is already cut. What year is the car. EPIC makes a system taht is already installed in a premade headrest for newer vehicles.

Pepsi2185 said:
first, i would get an extra set of headrests. Im thinking your looking at about 600 at least for a decent set of headrests and install. Dont go cheap on the screens or youll be changing them and the headrest is already cut. What year is the car. EPIC makes a system taht is already installed in a premade headrest for newer vehicles.

2000 LS... what kinda screens would you prefer that arnt cheap... i was looking at these Bravo screens or maybe Farenheits

head rest tv's

LennDawg said:
how much do you guys think it is to get 2 headrest tvs into my 2 headrest... lookin for an estimated price.. any1 who has it done and knows the facts, let me kno
i have a 2000 also with tv's,the only thing is that they don't make premade headrest for that year,but i looked around at dealers and the headrest for a 2003 ls fits perfect.This is your best buy this way you can keep the stock headrest for resale. :Beer

I thought there was a company that made the TV's into the headrest already? They make them especially for the LS. Let me search for them.

headrest

GrayGhost1 said:
I thought there was a company that made the TV's into the headrest already? They make them especially for the LS. Let me search for them.
What i meant was that the premade headrest only are sold for the 2003 and up LS.They didn't have them for my 2000LS because the headrest are very small ,the 2003 headrest are alot bigger but the post line right up in the 2000 seats. :invasion:

Members online

No members online now.
Back