Headlights

mikepietras04

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
A few months ago, i installed the HID headlights from a 98 MKIII in my LS (the system with the two transformers mounted in the front bumper). I was just wondering what you guys have done for replacement bulbs or ballasts. Everything still works, but i just wanted to know for a what if scenario.

04827020 (Small).JPG

04827013 (Small).JPG

04827017 (Small).JPG

I need new headlights on both sides. Gen1 and cant see anything when driving at night.. There is also water in the lights and it keeps ruining the bulbs.. WHere can i get new fixtures?

Sharpie said:
I need new headlights on both sides. Gen1 and cant see anything when driving at night.. There is also water in the lights and it keeps ruining the bulbs.. WHere can i get new fixtures?
I saw in another thread where you were wanting to upgrade the performance of your car. If your budget is limited, I have seen it suggested in several places that the headlights are the 1st modification you should perform on your car for safety reasons. This is not inexpensive. Contact a local Lincoln dealer and he should be able to tell you how much an HID (high intensity discharge) assembly is.

Sharpie said:
I also remembered that a service manager for a Lincoln dealer just joined the site last week. He is evansdj, so you may want to send him a private message and ask him.

look at the ad's below this post - maybe some of them can help you............

Members online

No members online now.
Back