Headlights

SilverLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Im looking for a set of cleared headlights ( not in to bad of shape) Im looking for someone trying to get rid of theres not trying to pay a ton of money let me know
Still sucks that i missed out on 01lssport deal if only i check it sooner!!!!

y not clear your own, own buy some off ebay and clear them? or do u have the ones that cant be opened

itsnotmydaddys said:
y not clear your own, own buy some off ebay and clear them? or do u have the ones that cant be opened
YEPPERS and the dealership just released them with 5 FUC@ing tubes of black (got that stuff all over the fender hood and and crossmember and of course the light them self!!!!) I havent found a Grey pair on ebay that have both and arent F***ed up

dont look for a set jsut look for two a R and a L and just work with em, thats what i did. got em from 2 diff. sellers

itsnotmydaddys said:
dont look for a set jsut look for two a R and a L and just work with em, thats what i did. got em from 2 diff. sellers

hey i bought a pair on ebay for 51, werelike new.. figured better to buy spare and clear myself, that way if u :q:q:q:q up,, ur car still has heads,,lol

I've got a set of cleared ones done by grayghost willing to sacrifice for $130 obo shipped. Great condition. They are cleared out with black eybrows (removable) and they also have the bluish style (lights up orange) bulb included with them. Will accept paypal for payment.

i cleared mine on tuesday it took me all day to get out those damn srews but it was worth it it gives the car a clean look, but for me it took 18 min in the oven instead of the intial 10 on the tutorial

Members online

No members online now.
Back