headlight switch

LSC91

LVC Member
Reaction score
anyone know how to take the headlight switch out of a 91 mark.if so please tell me.

the trim panel is my problem. i'm having trouble popping it out. the top comes out but the bottom of the trim is pretty thin and i'm afraid of braking it.

I'm having trouble taking the bottom half of the trim pieceoff the dash. do I just pull out on the trim piece or do I need a special tool.

The Top Of The Trim Has A Push Clip But The Bottom Is Stuck The Bolts You're Talking About Are They Under The Dash Or On The Top Because I Don't See Anything Holding This Trim Piece In And Its Getting To Be A Pain.

LSC91 said:
The Top Of The Trim Has A Push Clip But The Bottom Is Stuck The Bolts You're Talking About Are They Under The Dash Or On The Top Because I Don't See Anything Holding This Trim Piece In And Its Getting To Be A Pain.

Here is a picture of the headlight switch. Sorry its so huge.

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/luxurysportcoupe/images/x 084.jpg

Its held in my two small torx bolts. To get to it you must take 3 other small torx bolts out (IIRC) that holds the trim to the front. There is along piece of trim that snaps into the dash (runs above the steering column. This has to be taken out along with the trim that goes around the speedometer and other controls.

thanks for the pic but i'm more concerned with taking the bezel off without breaking it. doese anyone know if there is a trick to taking it out.

LSC91 said:
thanks for the pic but i'm more concerned with taking the bezel off without breaking it. doese anyone know if there is a trick to taking it out.
P6290356.jpg

Did you look under here?
Unbolt.
Tilt up.
Disconnect harnesses.
Remove.

Members online

Back