Headlight HELP!!!

NVMyLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, been absent for some time now but have a question and need your help and know you guys can help me! One of my headlights is not working!!! I tried three different bulbs, and still no go. The highs work on both but its just one side that wont turn on. I can't figure it out. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I did have HIDs. I tried another set (bulbs/ballast) and still no go. So I switched back to regular bulbs, and same problem

I think the head light may be low on ceramic bearing greese and that's making the light not work.

Hey guys, been absent for some time now but have a question and need your help and know you guys can help me! One of my headlights is not working!!! I tried three different bulbs, and still no go. The highs work on both but its just one side that wont turn on. I can't figure it out. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Fuse, broken wire, bad plug, dirty plug? Like Frog said, you're not getting power to the bulb.

My kid lives in Santa Cruz; down by the Boardwalk.

Fuse, broken wire, bad plug, dirty plug? Like Frog said, you're not getting power to the bulb.

My kid lives in Santa Cruz; down by the Boardwalk.

Add to that list, fried relay contacts in the FEM.

Members online

Back