10 - 15hp

Mac Titanium Red Pulley's
83' - 93' Mustang, Capri, & Mark VII ~ Use Stock Belt
14.1hp

Mac Adjustable Fuel Preasure Regulator
86' - 93' Mustang ~ Fuel Injected 302
87' - 93' ~ 5.8 Engine
15hp properly tuned
Note; This new billet design is the same basic size as the OEN unit on your car. It has a larger feed and return for more fuel flow internally. The unit is 100% billet construction.

I thought I would give you some info on some of the above items that I am putting on my car. Today is the day! I wish I could have pictures. But I lost my family digi cam. Brand fing new. I know, I suck da big one. . .

One used stock fuel regualtor ready to ship!

Did not remove the fuel rail. Did loosen the fuel rail. So, I could have a lil more movement. Did take the upper manifold off. But that was planned. They say you do not have to remove the upper manifold. But it would be real tight, I would think. But they do say to remove the tb/egr. But still would be tight. If you ask me. . .

Headers are done. Took me about three hours. But only 30min to remove all bolts and remover headers. All the rest of the time. It was trying to get the damn bolts in the hole.

I dunno if I will get the pulley's done today. Due to it needs a bigger socket that I don't have. It says use an impact wrench. Anyone just used a socket?

Man Driller, you beat me to it. 3 hours to install headers? :Beer My hats off to you man. Good job.

Mountain Dew <~ ~ ~ Yep!

It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. It was all moving so fast. I thought I would be done in one hour. But the bolts would not line up! I just couldn't get them to go in. I think the gasket that came with the headers. Was bent in shipping or something. Bcoz I used all new bolts that came with the headers. At first I thought the bolts were the wrong size. But I tryed them without the headers on and they worked so. . .

I can't wait to test out my ride. Still waiting for the spacers and fuel gauge. The fuel regulator I got. I recomend to anybody that needs the added preasure. It fit like a glove. . .

Finally got the upper intake on with the 1/2" spacer. It makes the upper look bigger. It fills that gap that was there. I like it, can't wait to play with it! It finally look like an engine! I also reciever my GT-40 spacer. Damn, there is a notice able size in the holes. Also, its 1" thick! Can't wait for the day. When Cobra hits the Mark!

Been doing alot of car cleaning up!

Don't bother without some heads, isn't really worth the time or cash for gaskets IMO....

And don't listen to the HP ratings they give, never quite the same...

Started it up for the first time in a long time. Got header leaks on one side. Just a a needs to be a lil more tighter. Broke the shrader valve on the fuel rail. Anyone got an xtra? It would be helpful. But I called a around. Tuesday will be the day they will have them in. Got the fuel gauge today. Havn't done any tuning yet. Bcoz of the valve! I wantred to drive Sifrino real bad. Then I fu ck ed my self. Being in a hurry! Got to keep it slow! Sounded great!

I wish I had the money to buy all the belts for the pulleys. But I went back to the auto parts store three times! Fing Sh it! But got the right one. Goodyear Belts are one of the better belts out there!

Members online

No members online now.
Back