"HAZING" a sub-forum for first timers.

MERIJONS97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I think it would work well. We can say things to them like "YOUR FATHERS MUSTACHE" or "YOUR MOTHER WEARS COMBAT BOOTS" You know sh*t like that. To harden them up, so when they ask their first question, like "where's the fuse box located on a Mark VIII? Thy will be ready for answers like "THATS BEEN COVERED A HUNDRED TIMES" or " THATS A DUMB QUESTION" or " READ YOUR OWNERS MANUAL NOOB!" or "THERE'S A LITTLE THING HERE CALL SEARCH!" Don't get me wrong, I like to bust chops as much as the next guy. Anyway, maybe they would contributed more in the forum, and you wouldn't see members who joined in 2005 with only 3 posts.( I'm not talking about those SPAM azz holes or the ONE NIGHT STANDS just to sell their cars!)
Oh Yeah, If you want to know about these things "THERES A LITTLE THING WE CALL SEARCH!:rolleyes: ;)

Last edited:
Why bother?

If their skin isn't thick enough for this website, then they can go join one of the more 'tame' Lincoln sites.

Some 'noobs' don't come here to be part of a community, anyway - they just want free answers.

Why bother?

If their skin isn't thick enough for this website, then they can go join one of the more 'tame' Lincoln sites.

Some 'noobs' don't come here to be part of a community, anyway - they just want free answers.

+1, some new comers take things the wrong way regardless of how nice we are actually trying to sound sometimes so why bother? Think of what they would say during hazing.

Members online

Back