Have I lost my mind?

Tailbreaker

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm in Lillian Alabama and I'm taking possession of a 2000 V-8 LS this weekend with 160,000 miles. Looks to be in great shape and the coils/valve cover gaskets have just been replaced. I've been reading through all the threads and educating myself on this beast. So many say to run as fast as you can from these but I'm up to the challenge :)

pic1.jpg

Looks to be like a very nice car. Make sure you ask if the cooling system has been replaced and bled properly. Also look to see if any suspension parts have or need replaced. Other than that I think your good to go. Others will chime in shortly.

Thanks for the info, I've been educating myself on the common issues. I haven't seen the car in person yet as it's an hour away from me but I've been assured that it's in excellent condition and alwYs garaged, so I'm hoping for the best. I really like the styling of these cars and the fact that it's a V-8 and rear wheel drive.

Damn that sucks. You'll find one. Autotrader is a good source, I always browse their site all the time.

Good Luck in your search.

Members online

No members online now.
Back