Has Anyone Used A Superchips 1100 For A 95 Mark Viii

95LSC 2FAST4U

Since 1993-1995 Mark Viii's Are Obd 1, You Cant Use The Power Programmers. Just Curious If Anyone Out There Has Used The Superchips Chip In There Mark Viii. Does It Remove The Speed Limiter? Does It Change The Shift Points Or Any Other Tranny Stuff. I Would Appreciate Any Info Anyone Can Give On This Chip. Thanks;) ;) ;)

Superchips is an old company and no one uses their chips anymore. Get an SCT chip from a reputable source and you can do all that you mentioned and more. I got mine from Torrie at the fastpartsnetwork.com and the tune is perfect on it.

i have a diablosport chip, not an LMS burn(Dammit) i bought it used its a reihnhart automotive burn, just a standard burn ,its pretty good,not like an LMS though or custom burn

If you want a guy who can really maximize your car, check out www.troyerperformance.com He specializes in the F150 platform, but he can tune a mark. As soon as I pick one up, the first thing I am going to do is have this guy tune it. His name is Mike Troyer. He tunes my blown navigator. I replaced a diablo tune with his custom and the difference, well, there was no comparison:D

Members online

Back