HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (3 days late) What are your resolutions?

Reaction score
The Psuedo-Metropolis: Des Moines, Iowa....REPRESE
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! My resolution is 1280x1024! :D

Alright...my new years resolution: I resolve, by the end of this new year to turn 26 or die trying. I'm aiming for February 3rd, buuut I suppose I could be a liiittle flexible. :)

No, seriously: My main resolution is to grow in my walk with Christ and my study of the bible to be a more effective witness to the world and minister to the church. To hate sin more, and love the bible more. To fall out of love with the world a little more and more each day. To become less materialistic each day (an admitted problem) And to be as visible and outspoken and "openly" Christian as I am visible and outspoken and "openly" a gamer.

My other resolutions are: cut way way down on the bad food. I eat large portions of unhealthy food because I have a big appetite and unhealthy food is easy to make. So, my resolution now is to have either large portions of healthy foods and/or small portions of unhealthy foods, but no more large portions of junk. I'm taking in way too much salt now. (I must sound like, 350 lbs to you guys... Actually I'm 6'0" and 225 lbs. Not obese, but I am overweight....I was only 145 lbs a mere 7yrs ago, when I was 18!)

Apart from that, excercise. Meaningful physical activity at least 3 days a week. I need to do more than just rescue princesses with the D-pad and the A button. :)

Lastly, a little more organization wouldn't hurt. I've stretched myself way thin on too many projects and am not really getting anything done on any of them.

-I've got two project cars, I've done nothing of consequence to either.
-I've got a recording studio to setup and an album to record.
-I've gotta get internet run through my entire house.
-I've got to complete building my home theater network.
-I've got a library to build and media to organize.
-I've got a gaming computer to build.
-etc etc etc.

At best, I need to find a way to prioritize by project and then do things in order and not be distracted by all the other projects, even though that'll mean letting them sit in the dust til I get around to them...at worst, it means I'm gonna have to cut something out... if that's the case, it'd most likely be the cars...but I sure don't want to. Then again, as I pray to be less materialistic and more focussed on Him...perhaps He'll move me and I'll just lose interest in some of this stuff. We'll see.

Anyway, so there they are: my new years "HD" resolutions.

What are yours?

it's the 9th, and i so far have no resolutions. i must be perfect!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back