Handgrenaded my TracLoc today

BucketMouth

LVC Member
Reaction score
Yep....a stock 3.9 with plate K&N and Flowmaster 40's will tear up a stock Trac Loc diff.....but then again I left over a pound of rubber on the street

Just located a Torsen to replace it......

Just got the car back from Ford, had a Torsen T2 installed, makes a hell of a lot of difference....only charged me 1.5 hours of labor to install...wooohoooo.

Now I have to work out the bushings and ball joints.....

So you thinks its BS, I thought this forum would be better than some of the BMW ones out there, just to show I glad to see there are a bunch of gay sissies over here also.....

Now if anybody would like to know the background I will fill it in for you people and I will type slow for those people who move there lips when they read:

My 2003 BMW 540i was totaled in early Dec 2009 during street floods in Miami, my insurance was kind enough to write me a check (I owned the car out right) for about $15,000.00 less my deductible.

With said 15K I bought a 2001 LS v8 w/ 85K miles on the sole purpose of building a track rat.

The car already had a trac loc installed about two years earlier.

On top of the $5300.00 purchase cost I have already put 3000.00 for brakes, coils, a/c, abs module, starter, water pump and other piddly :q:q:q:q that goes on these cars.

The trac loc failed, I found a torsen t2 for about $650 and paid my local ford dealer to install....

I have about 3k left in my budget to get the car where I want it to be.....

BTW here are some pix for the haters.....if you losers would like me to scan in my service reciepts I would be more than happy to.....

IMG00368.jpg

IMG00361.jpg

IMG00400.jpg

IMG00402.jpg

IMG00404.jpg

IMG00406.jpg

IMG00407.jpg

IMG00408.jpg

IMG00412.jpg

Not worth time, I am so glad I supported this forum with cash.....so I can just say:
Now I want you to take a step back... and literally :q:q:q:q your own face!

Dude you are such a douche bag I can not believe I am stepping down to your level......

Sorry I did not hang around the ford dealership to take pix, because I had to go close a 5 figure deal at the Port of Miami....

I AM SO GLAD I PARTICPATED IN THIS :q:q:q:q FORUM AND PAID THE ADMISSION FEE.

Hey by the way when you go :q:q:q:q that stray dog tonite remember YOU ARE the 10 ring

Dude, WHAT THE :q:q:q:q IS YOUR GOD DAMN PROBLEM? Can you not take a little sarcasm or some :q:q:q:q? Chill out, seriously, its just hard to believe a stock Gen1 LS destroyed a T-Lok. All we wanted was pics of that. Stupid hostility for no damn reason.

How about a pic of the invoice, and it's hard to believe yes [veryhard]. There are cars here and mustangs I know personally that are pushing triple what you got and they don't have issues. C'mon man dont get all emo on us now. Just prove it.

Yeah, now this thread sucks.

This should also be in the regular LS section. I haven't seen anything "high performance" oriented here. SO you got some new brakes, and overpaid for a torsen and had the DEALER (also overpriced) put it in. They charged you for 1.5 hours because that's all the longer it would take a shade tree mechanic to put it in. But they had all proper tools/shims/etc. right there so it should've went faster. I installed mine myself, but it actually took me about 5 hours. But that includes figuring everything out, running to the store for parts, having beers, having dinner, etc. And I also did the job when the car was just on jack stands.

So where you gonna spend the other 3K? I mean, this is the place to come for ideas, since there's really no readily available aftermarket for these cars. Gotta think outside the box.

And are you really going to try to brag about "5 figure deals?" I close those about twice a week. And I live in a small town just south of Canada, smack dab in the middle of the midwest. I by no means think I am a "baller" because I can close those deals. You are in a much larger city, and should be closing a lot bigger deals before you start bragging. And even then, we will still point and laugh.

I lol'ed at your comment about calling someone a gay sissy, then come out of the closet yourself by proclaiming that you literally want to f*ck another dude's face.

It's the internet. Grow some thicker skin.

Why are you complaining about paying for a membership??? It is NOT required.... and with you closing $10,000 - $99,000 (5 figure) deals? It should have not made your wallet any lighter...

Is that a Base... LS?

$15,000
- $1,000 (largest deduct for insurance I've seen)
- $5,300 (01 LS)
- $650 (Torsien)
- $3,000 (spent on brakes, Coils, A/C, water pump, starter and piddly :q:q:q:q)
- $3,000 (money left to mod car)
= $2,050 (unaccounted for money)

- $2,050 (Money that you haven't accounted for, unless your deduct was $3k... unlikely... Did you buy crack? From what I can gather from your unstable attitude, its a possibility...... wheres this extra money!

LMAO this thread sucks......

So you thinks its BS, I thought this forum would be better than some of the BMW ones out there, just to show I glad to see there are a bunch of gay sissies over here also.....

Hummm what the common denominator here?

I bet the forum is gay when your there, but is better now that your gone.

Found the problem guys!

BucketMouth
LVC Gold Member

I dont want this guy to come back onto this site. Fawk em if they cant take a joke. He blew up for no reason and being a new guy too, total disrespect.

Members online

No members online now.
Back