Halo Ring Fitment Question / New Member Hello Post :) (Pics Included)

Daniel Cook

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, been on this site for a while now just never actually a member. Today I decided to become a member so I could make a post and get in on the community. I have a 2006 Lincoln LS with Eibach Lowering Springs, Niche Misano 19x8.5 Rims, Full Magnoflow Exhaust, and SCT Tuned by Torrie! I will attach some pics of the car I just took a couple weeks ago. I also have a question of the fitment of halo rings. Obviously the diameter of the bezels are different from the 00-02 vs the 03-06. However, I wanted to know if the rings that oracle sends you for a 00-02 are the same size as the ones they send you for an 03-06 (saying as how you can stretch or close the rings to where you need them). I am asking because I have a brand new set for a 00-02 because I had a gen I LS before my gen II. Just wanted to see if they were the same so I don't have to buy another pair for the 03-06. Thanks in advance!

Also here is some pics of the ride lol
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Sweet looking LS man!
Did you cut the lowering springs?

Wierd, my 01 is on 19'a with Eibach Pro lowering springs and new sports shocks and I'm just not getting that low.

Looks good.

Nice Lincoln!!! Welcome to the forum all I can say is try installing the halos and see how they look nothing ventured nothing gained ...tc

Members online

No members online now.
Back