Halloween night prank on me!

Hoverracer8

LVC Member
Reaction score
I drove like this for 2 days till i got pulled over to check on if it was real on the highway! I was at a friends party and stayed the night woke up early, on the way home people where tailgating me real bad and where on there cell phones and wouldnt look at me when they passed and i was a little confused, Well when i got pulled over the cop had his gun out and everything i thought it was no front plate and temp rear plate but he went to my trunk laughed then came and asked me to remove the blood, WHAT??? I wasnt sure what to think!
My friends thought it would be funny to put fake rubber blood coming out of my trunk! Heres the pics from that night they took!

LS BLOOD.jpg

LS BLOOD2.jpg

LMAO!! When you were getting in and out of your car didnt you notice the fake blood on your trunk?? Do you know where he bought that from I would love to buy that to pull a prank on someone I know !! That's a good one!!

i parked straight into the spot and walk from the front to the drivers door and at home the same way! He said he got it at wal-mart!

Hoverracer8 said:
i parked straight into the spot and walk from the front to the drivers door and at home the same way! He said he got it at wal-mart!

Thanks!! That was really funny!!

OWNED!!! Man that is a heck of a prank! lol. Pretty ingenius. Now it is your turn to have fun and get back at them. Too bad you told your friend already. You could easily reverse it by telling one of your other friends (who can act well) to call them up and say something along the lines of you getting shot by the cops and in the hospital due to a misunderstanding when you were pulled over earlier that day. Now THAT would be payback!

rocket5979 said:
You could easily reverse it by telling one of your other friends (who can act well) to call them up and say something along the lines of you getting shot by the cops and in the hospital due to a misunderstanding when you were pulled over earlier that day. Now THAT would be payback!
For sure!

Members online

No members online now.
Back