Half of this site is "underutilized"

Suggestion comes to mind. Joe, while your pruning all the forums branches... Throw in a funny multimedia section for pictures and stuff... we promise to keep it toned down... somewhat.. ;)

im a copy and paster.

I want the photo of the front end Lincoln and the girl. First photo on page one. cardomain.com/id/sifrino3 If anyone can help!

hottweelz said:
Suggestion comes to mind. Joe, while your pruning all the forums branches... Throw in a funny multimedia section for pictures and stuff... we promise to keep it toned down... somewhat.. ;)

I do want to keep things PG-13... Im not sure what to make of your new avatars just yet - :)

Told you, I'll get a good two days out of my avatars and go back to a license plate :F

Noooo!

That image is too large. The maximum dimensions are 100 by 100 pixels.

How you make it smaller?

Joey, you should check out a forum I go on every once and a while. Check some of those avis out. www.azstreetracing.com Im trying to use the one I use on their. It just has a fully dressed girl next to my Lincoln!

Ok well, I'm gonna go drive (The Mark VIII) from NYC to the Hamptons... I'll be back on later tonight when I get home... checked the other Caddy site, no one has even posted regarding me!

I dont like "stealing" peoples personal avatars, but I can upoad the car avatar for general use among the members if you want --- just email it to me at joeychgo@lincolnvscadillac.com then you dont have to worry about it being hosted by someone...

If your talking to me. Sure you can have it. I hope to many don't use it! Ill have to send it to you when I get home from work. Unless you can get it from my site some how.

Ramsey

wait til you see what we are putting together as a new member welcome kit!
Ooh Ooh I'm a new member!!! What do i get?! lol jk. I like how all this is free and there's no sort of obligation or anything. I found this Forum by going to google.ca and searching Cadillac Deville Forum. Did the same thing with my last car clubs as well lol.

Thats for Gold Members - and still being worked on- To learn about becoming a gold member - go to the home page and look on the left side menu

You know guys, when I bought my STS about a month ago, I went there and posted a few questions and got more familiar with their site...I didn't find a whole lot of helpful people, no one could even give me info on tire sizes (pretty basic stuff). I did find a lot by searching, but most of the activity involved the CTS, CTS-V or Escalade...

I still visit from time to time but for me, and my 99 STS, it doesn't feel like "home"...

Kale

Members online

No members online now.
Back