H&R Trak Wheel Spacers???

Skidsmint

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So I was just curious if anyone here has H&R wheel spacers on the their LS? I am thinking about trying some out when I get my Eibach springs on to help fill the wheel gap a little and also for a more agressive look. I know a lot of people think that spacers are bad but the H&R spacers actually bolt to the hub and then the wheels bolt to the spacer. I have seen quite a few beemers use them on road tracks and haven't heard of any issues with them. I really like my stock rims otherwise I would just go with a new set of offset rims. Check out the link below:

http://www.hrsprings.com/products/trak/

I am staying with the stock 17's. Not really sure what offset though. Maybe 20mm. Any recomendations?

I am staying with the stock 17's. Not really sure what offset though. Maybe 20mm. Any recomendations?

I run the stock 17. 7.5" width and 60 offset.

I ordered 25mm spacers to create 35 offset. Sits flush with the outside of the fender. Looks real good.

I don't have pics yet, but in the search type in "spacer" and you will see some postings of HyelifeLS and 02V8Sport with 20mm spacers made from motor-tech.

They had different tire width...I believe they were running 8" wide fronts so only needed a 20mm spacer. If you are running 7.5" width...you will need the extra 5mm.

Members online

No members online now.
Back