Guess what this pic is Mespock!!

nope nothing to with DQ, the DQ reference came in when Pepp said "..to much DQ.." well awhile back iin a thread long ago I brought up how you can spell "D" "Q" or you can pronounce DQ (dick). So I always tease Rich in tellin him he's going to get some DQ - lololo, the pic has nothing to do with DQ swear

2nd CLUE: Both sexes like it, but girls like 97% more then guys, and theres lots of them everywhere.

Ms M.

I should have known that , 25.00 every 10 minutes. I believe you are right JoeyLincolnMK8. :Beer

how do you guys know somthing like that how many guys tann
also i dont now i know alot of girls that tan and i dont think they pay 25 dollars a day to go tanning and they tan every day for 10 minuts a day

just give me a lawn chair, case of beer, and a nice hot sunny day and i will pass the hell out with a nice tan.... git er done!

JoeyLincolnMK8 - dang you guessed it!!! How did you know?

MsM8
Save a Horse, Drive A MarkVIII
Then ride a Hottie who owns one.

You stumped me on that one Debi, i am going to find a pic and post it tommorrow and see if you can guess it. :biggrin:

after the second hint, i looked at the picture again. i noticed towards the right, what looked like a towel. so then i put two and two together.... then viola!

Yeah I put ther towel there to cover up the name it was Sun... but I shld have just painted it out.

You should see this thing, it has a stereo IN IT w/ cd changer, when Im laying in it whole thing viberates with the music... it completely encompases you in intense lights and the control panel is right in your face like a dash with little fans...set the fans find a nice song with a lotta bass and sweet beat.....thats one sweet bed, (tip: use the "tingly lotion")!

tbS4200438.jpg

tbS4200439.jpg

tbS4200440.jpg

that tanning bed is niiiice. if you want bass, then sit in the back seat of my mark it will not only give you a back massage but it will give you a headache as well... haha!

no tanning bed here just me and my dog in the back yard on the pation at my cusins house by the pool for 3 houres sweet

Members online

No members online now.
Back