Guess what im building :)

Nitrobasher

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
heres some pics :D

first ya gotta clean some of the stuff out!

IMG_5327.gif

The original one got a little rough, so I decided to make a new one

IMG_5329.gif

And then i got a little edgy and started building this,

IMG_5332.gif

IMG_5337.gif

IMG_5339.gif

The backboard is going to hold 2 12" Alpine subs, And the 2 amp racks will be holding 2 pioneer 800w mono chanel amps :)

im excited.

lmk what u think

That last sentence kind of takes the guesswork out of this now doesn't it?

I want to try my hand at building a nice fiberglass faced enclosure for my subs (10" MTXs 400w between both, I'm NOT really in it for the "wake up the neighborhood" factor.) But right now for some side cash I deliver Auto Traders and thus have no room in my trunk for subs in the first place..

What kind of Alpine's? I'm running two 12" Type S in a crappy box w/ 300w rms to each and its pretty damn loud. Good luck with it though. Mine isn't anything fancy, but it gets the job done.

type-r's

they hit pretty good, but id like to eventually get some kicker l7's

Well I doubt you can fit a over-night bag in there now!! LOL

Type R's are nice, I wanted them. But I got such a good deal on the Type S I couldn't pass it up. Like 120 + shipping for 2 12's brand new.

I got type e's in my truck.... for a REAL crappy box they don't sound too bad. Looks cool so far though, keep up the good work! I'm sure it'll slam!

Hmmm... thats not the wood you plan on building it all out of is it?

Yes it is! But I still like! Who needs rear defrost when you can use sounds waves to blast the ice off? Its SOOOOO much faster than melting it!

Hmmm... thats not the wood you plan on building it all out of is it?

X3. It's like building a fallout shelter out of tinfoil. Use quality materials. Rule #1 in car audio: you get what you pay for...

Yea the ply was my firt guess, then I did some more research and figured it al out. thanks, and ill keep u guys updated

Members online

No members online now.
Back