Gt Wheels On a 96 Mark VIII

Dark_Majesty_06

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I was woundering.. I'm wanting this type of wheel for my car right now.. I really want to get some black cobra's.. but for right now.. like the next year or so.. I want these type of wheels.. will these fit on my car.. thier from a gt mustang.. 99-04.. so they should fit my car right? 17x8 with a 5X4.5 bolt pattern.

wheels.jpg

nope the markviii is 5x4.25 we share a bolt pattern with a Taurus and t bird, look in the markviii thread and search for member name "baggedtaco" his co. makes a nice line up for the bird/markviii platform. his wheels are in my sig, they are not mine (borrowed them for a day off my buddys bird)

Well thank ya so much sir! I found his website and the prices surprised me for them being custom made.. for a 18x9 cobra its only 160 and he has 12 in stock!! Thanks so much!

Those wheels look great on your car to bad you didn't keep them. Would they fit an 02 TC?

That's a lot of Chickens running around :) Does someone make them for a TC?

you share bolt patterns with the mustang, not sure about the offset. but im almost sure ive seen tc's/vics running around with mustang wheels

Members online

No members online now.
Back